Thursday, May 03, 2007

Door Keeper

Wow ! Its been a long time since I update on my job scope in the office.

Let's see, besides being a Pest Control Manager, IT Manager, Security Manager, I am also a Door Manager. .... errrr ... Door Manager? .... sounds wierd yeah?

But basically, what I do is look after the door, I make sure that no one comes in and take our things. If they do, I bark. Yes, thats the only thing I do, I bark. Not bite.

Come to thing of it, doesnt that makes me a door bell? ... hmmm .... or should I call myself a Door Bell Manager?

And I think I do a very good job and I have been trained not to leave the office even when the door is open ! Yes, I am a responsible doggies.

This is me at work


No body is interested to come to the office ..... IM BORED STARING AT THE DOOR !!!!

6 Comments:

At 8:39 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ahahahaha! That's good! You're an obedient dog. For me, once I see the door or gate open, I must charge out! For CATS!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:05 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah bond bond, u know golden are pretty lazy bum... wah-ha-ha! wanna protect your brother? he's turning into... errr... Boy Boy now!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 7:46 am, Blogger Janie said...

My Mommy says you are a bouncer.

Fuzzy face sniffies
Janie

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Bond, You are such a great dog. Can we comy by and visit you at the office?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 9:37 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Yeah, thats what Im doing all days......but I think I will bite those naughty bumbum that trying to take MY things....

 
At 12:01 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Having a job make us feel important. And we are important in fact. The door has never been opened for me without my strap but I know I'd run away given the case.
Besos
Lorenza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home