Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Let's PAY IT FORWARD again

I noticed that some of my friends have not been blogging very often. Some are busy, some are still enjoying the winter, some like me are just plain lazy .... :P

I thought that it will be a very good idea to play the PAY IT FORWARD game once over again as

1) we now have MORE DWB NEW friends compare to last year, and I am sure we have not even visited some of the blogs.

2) we should encourage new doggie Bloggers to blog.

So lets do the PAY IT FORWARD game again

Rules of the game
1) Write 3 things about yourself that most dog bloggers dont know yet.
2) Tag 3 dog bloggers (preferably NEW friends). For a start, you may like to visit http://dogswithblogs.com.au/theblogs.htm to find your new friends) telling them the rules of the game.

And we will see how this games goes !!

3 Funniest/Disgusting thing that I have done (DONT LAUGH !!!)
1) I love to play with RATS !!!
2) I love gals with long straight hair, and I will stalk them ... hehehehhe
3) I love to jump and sit on anybody who happens to be sitting on the floor. (I am 29KG by the way) .... hhahahahhaha

I am going tag Bogart, IndyPindy and TinTin.

4 Comments:

At 11:27 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Testing ... on what .... I do not know ... hiak hiak hiak

 
At 4:15 am, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Great idea!

The Brat Pack :)

 
At 11:19 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Bond, you are brilliant!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:23 am, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hee hee hee,

Bond, thanks (I think!) for tagging me.

I'll get to that as soon as I can.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home