Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Bad & Exciting Week

Hi doggies !!! How is everyone ? I am back from my Chinese New Year Break !!!

So many things has happen this week, and I am just begining the week, today is only TUESDAY !!!!!!!

Here's the BAD and EXCITING things that happen to me

1) My hotspot is back .... back .... right on my back ..... and for some reason, my itchy mouth is kissing the hot spot at my BACK non stop ...... that makes Gal Gal super duper mega angry. And the E-collar is now my best friend, 24/7, even when I am eating / pooing / peeing .......

And I look so funny with the E-collar when I go for my walk, everyone is starring at me, as if I am an alien doggy from space or something .....

2) Fat Fat is away to Japan FOR GOOD (well, 7 days is like forever to me) and I am left ALONE, in the office to fend for myself, with NO ONE to protect me ...... Sad isnt it?

3) There's tremor in SINGAPORE due to TWO earthquake in Indonesia !!! And I am so scared. Gal Gal mentioned that there might be MORE tremor to come in the next few hours or days ..... scary scary .......

4) My food is running dry soon ...... and Gal Gal just realised and JUST placed the order for the food to be sent over ...... I hope I received the food before I becomes a skeleton or something :P

Wow ......... so many things happened !!!

3 Comments:

At 10:23 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Bond, dont worry. Fat Fat will be back soon

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger Casey said...

Sorry to post this here but I couldn't find an email address. This blog is listed on my site. Can you give me a shout via email and tell me how to contact you? don't want to write a long message here in the middle of comments about something else.

Thanks in advance,
Casey@Animal-Internet.com

 
At 11:59 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

BOnd.. you poor poor doggie. I hope that you get food and fat fat comes home to you soon

~ fufu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home