Sunday, February 11, 2007

Olympics 2008, HERE I COME

Gal Gal brought me swimming one day.

It the first time that I swim in a pool, well not exactly my kind of swimming, I prefer the beach and the sea. But, its really better than nothing.

Gal Gal mentioned that big huge dogs like me are prone to hip problems, she said its something like "hip displeasure" ...... hmmmmm , wierd, I am never displease with my hips before, what is she talking about??

Anyway, Gal Gal said that swimming is good for my hips. And guess what? She made me swim, swim, swim, swim, swim, swim sooooooo MANY laps ..... I have never swam so many laps before in my life, ........ she made me swim about 34 laps in total ....... Thank God she let me rest and run and play after every 4 laps ...... and it took us a total of 4 hours to finish the whole 34 laps .... ***pant pant pant**** .... I was sored and tired after the swim and I slept like there was no tomorrow. She said she is preparing me for Olympics 2008, I shall be the first doggy to win a DOGGY MEDAL !!!

This is a video of me swimming, noticed that I didnt actually want to swim anymore, this is me doing my 32nd lap, but I still do it to please Gal Gal .......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... so tired now

6 Comments:

At 3:03 pm, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

(Bow)wow, that's a LOT of swimming.

I'm exhausted just thinkin' about it...

...gotta have a nap now.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 1:33 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Are you sure you were swimming or were you just walking in the water? Was the water deep?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 1:24 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Bond,
Wow.. are you planning to take over Ian Thorpe (my mum likes him)?? 34 laps is H*LL (mum says I cannot use swear words) a lot..

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

I hate swimming. I'm so glad that my M never got me a membership for that place.

 
At 1:56 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Valentines Day, handsome Mr Bond :-)

Big hugs and kisses,

Opy

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger vaax said...

Hey,

Is there a swimming pool just for us doggies? My mommy only brings me to the beach and I don't really like the sand in my eyes. Can you please tell me so I can woof to my mommy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home