Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pest Control Manager

Wow !!! ... Now that I sit down to count my appointments in the office, I suddenly realise that I am holding multi portfolios ... hmmmm ..... and I think its high time I talk to the boss and ask for an increment ..... errrrr ..... wait a minute !!! .... Aren't I the boss also? .... so whom should I ask for an increment from ?? .... Well ...

Besides being an IT Manager, a Security Manager, I am also a Pest Control Manager.

There are roaches and rats in the office and my job is to keep them at bay :). Well, let me clarify, it is not that the humans do not keep the office nice and clean, but behind our office is a drain and that roaches and rats comes from that drain into our offices. The office itself is actually pretty clean.

And I am going to show you my latest catch ...... WARNING !!!! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED .... WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

If you look carefully at the pic, you would notice that there are no blood, but the legs and hands and neck of this poor little fellow looks a bit weird ....

Yes, you are right, I played with this fellow until it died and errrr ... I think I broke its legs and neck :P ..... hehe .... thats how good I am .... The humans were actually very SHOCKED ... ok, very shocked is an understatement. They were SUPER MEGA DUPER VERY SHOCKED to see the little fellow :p



Oh yeah, I not only do my duty in the office, there was once when I was out on a walk with Fat Fat and as usual, I did my business and stuff my nose into anything worth investigating .... And I went into a bush and guess what? I came out with a big huge gigantic rat in my mouth and I happily ran to Fat Fat with my prized catch .... but for some unknown reason to me, Fat Fat face turn white ... yes, as white as a piece of paper and his jaws dropped .... his jaws nearly hit the ground .... and the funny thing is that he keep moving backwards. You see, normally when I run back to Fat Fat and Gal Gal, they would normally stand very still and I will move on to their left. But today is very funny, I keep wanting to move to Fat Fat's left but he keep backing off ..... hmm .....

Anyway, Fat Fat give me the command to leave the rat and he ran off FASTTTTTTT .... I have never seen him run faster than this, I think he can go run for Singapore in the 2008 Olympics .....

Anyway, I thought it was a waste to leave the rat there ..... hmmmmm ... whats wrong with humans ????? They never seems to think they same way as us !!!

Anyway, for those who are really interested, the size of the rat is probably about 10 inch, and its probably as big as my carrot in the following pics



Yup you are right !!! The rat is AS BIG AND AS LONG AS MY HEAD !! :)

7 Comments:

At 7:31 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Rat-sterminator!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 1:30 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

U caught a rat? Good job. You deserve the INCREMENT!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Bond, you do so much job must adjust your pay according to "market rates" already.
er... no comments on the rat...

~ fufu

 
At 6:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job, Bond! U really live to ur name. =)

 
At 2:54 am, Blogger sydney said...

oh my goodness! that is totally way stinken COOOOOOOOL!
I to caught a rat on a walk, daddy made me throw it back....dork!
you need a big fat juicey raise!
mmmmm like STEAK!
yah you need a STEAK raise!
keep on with the job
"Rat-sterminator"

 
At 1:57 pm, Blogger fee said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! did you talk to that rat? he could be fu fu's friend!

loves,
fee

 
At 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck! Buster should not have to deal with RATS!! Tell his owner to go to www.pestoffense.com and keep them away!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home