Monday, April 23, 2007

My Neighbour, Brownie

Let me introduce you to a dog in my neighbourhood. I call him BROWNIE and he is a stray. I think he does not have a owner, so I have conveniently call him my "Neighbour", well so at least he belongs somewhere, which is MY neighbourhood :)

BROWNIE is not very friendly, he always growl and snare at me. Just like this



And when someone is not friendly to me, this is what I do, I will give them this "not very pleased" look



This is BROWNIE looking for food in the neighbourhood. Sometimes, Fat Fat will give some of MY food to BROWNIE, I dont actually mind as I don't really like to eat :P ... how I wish I can sell my food.

5 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey I think he's a Boxer lah or maybe a Boxer mix. Don't think he's a mongrel. Better find his owners or find a good home for him especially to someone who doesn't have another dog. Wow, he's fierce looking... He needs a good rehabilitation to fix his attitude up! Hahaha...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 2:17 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Bond,
You look shaken, but not stirred! xxx Asta

 
At 10:32 am, Blogger Myeo said...

He is such a Handsome boy. But we noticed he is wearing a chain so we dont think he is a stray unless his hooman decides to abandon him.

We really hope he find a home soon. If the SPCA finds him before that, it will be a sad sad story.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:46 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Amber & Baby, I think he may have some boxer blood in him. I am not sure whether he have an owner or not, but he always appears to be roaming around my neighbourhood.

Maybe he knows his way home. Or his owner let him roam free. hmmmmm

Hi Asta, shhhhhhh .... I am only a
"little" shaken :P

Bond
goldenbond.blogspot.com
(signing off using Boo Boo's account)

 
At 12:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, your 'neighour' sure look like Fluffy the three-headed dog from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

http://www.answers.com/topic/fluffy-ps-jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home