Monday, March 26, 2007

Bony Days

Last weekend, Gal Gal got 2 bones for me.

Gal Gal tried to take pics of the 2 bones but she is always so slow .... I saw her taking LOTS of photos and yet she is always saying, "No, this is not good enough, let's take ANOTHER one .... " And there is no end to her "ANOTHER one"

And I couldnt wait anymore, while she is taking her "ANOTHER one", this is me grabbing the bones before she can stop me



Yup, thats my big fat mouth and muzzle, not the bone, there are 2 bones actually, but I managed to grab one .... hehehehhehe

And this is a "ANOTHER one" of an over-exposed pics of the bones .... tsk tsk tsk tsk ....... Thank God Gal Gal is not a photographer by profession, else she will lose her job real soon and I will be a starving dog in no time

7 Comments:

At 3:06 pm, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Good work Bond.

Oh yeah, I know that one all right.

The ma has a big bone for me but she's charging her camera battery before taking a photo before she gives it to ME.

Hmmmmph.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 12:40 am, Blogger Myeo said...

That sounds so familiar.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 8:40 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Bones bones bones, sigh. I don't get bones anymore since Janie moved in - she isn't allowed to have anything but her special food. But I am enjoying that vicariously through you. Thank you so much Bond. Please do it again soon.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 2:24 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Bond,
Hahha.. my mum has the SAME problem! That's why you seldom see photos of my in 'action'.. it is always 'still' cos my mum is too slow!! wahahaha

 
At 10:11 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Two bones.....wow, you are very lucky Bond !

Love
Opy

 
At 3:40 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Hi Bond,
Glad you got the bone. Hoomans have such strange ideas. Shaken, Not Stirred, Asta

 
At 5:59 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Dear Bond

My mum did not realise that your mum and dad were the kind hoomans who posted a topic about Beau in September 2006 on the Dogsites forum.

Your mum and dad are very special, just like you and Boo Boo.

Love from your friend, Hammer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home