Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My first Fan MAIL

I have been blogging for slightly more than a year, and guess what? Today I receive my first, email. I would have thought that it is a FAN MAIL ...... but its its its its .... wahahahhahahahhahahha ...... its simply so hilarious.....

This email is from someone by the name of Ali Usman, who claims to be a Nigerian who has recently inherited US30billion from an estate. And needs MY help to remit the money out to him, but the catch is that I must pay him a certain bank charges first ......

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH ..... I may be a DOG, but I am NOT stupid .... why would any clear headed dog be willing to part with their hard earned FOOD, BONES FIRST without any returns? THIS IS STUPID !!!!!

My Gal Gal always makes me work for my food. I have to guard the office, swim A LOT, catch the mice before they give me any food at all .... so do you think I will part with my money (aka food) so easily ??? waahhahahahahahha

I think no DOG of the right mind would do it, not even the greediest dog on earth, Boo Boo will do that.

By the way, do you think I should reply my FAN MAIL and ask him whether he knows that he is writing to a dog???

6 Comments:

At 9:07 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahahaha! that's funny & stoopid. yeah I get these stoopid prank mails at times too but I just ignore them coz they're are spams & fake.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure your brother booboo will not fall for it?

He's so busy courting his girlfriend now... and may not be clear headed now.

Hehe...

 
At 11:55 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

That is so funny. Hmmm, yeah we think you should reply him.. thank him for brighten up the day with his stupidity.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 11:59 am, Blogger Herbie said...

Oh... I've received such a mail before. I wished it was true... imagine how much food I can buy with all that money!

 
At 5:33 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Are you gonna be at the DWB 1 year anniversary international Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty next week end? I sure hope so! For details on how to sign up, visit my blog and click on the Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty button.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 6:33 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Faith :) But its different ! This is my FIRST mail !! hahahahaha

Hi Tommy, No worries, when it comes to food, he is always clear headed

Hi Baby & Boy, yeah, I just cant stop laughing

Hi Herbie, Yeah ! I want to buy lots of TOYS ... BALLS

Hi Buster, Guess What ! I HAVE REGISTERED FOR IT ... now waiting for the email

Bond
goldenbond.blogspot.com
(signing off with BooBoo's account)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home