Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Security Manager

Besides being an IT Manager in the office, I am also the Security Manager.

I am in charge of safe guarding the properties of the office and also the safety and security of the humans in the office (well, only a selected few. I totally ignore people like Ah Sheng in the office.

Fat Fat will normally open the office door and I have been trained not to get out of the office, even though the door is open if I value my life. (Well, Fat Fat says he will skin me alive if I ever ran out of that open door alone) ..... errr ...... this sounds scary enough, knowing that crazy Fat Fat, I really think he will do it.

Anyway, my job is to make sure that no stranger comes in of the office. Errr ... I am effectively a doorbell. I will give a low loud bark when any strangers walks into the office. This is me at work


And errr .... of cos, there are times when I sleep on my job .... shhhhhhhh


Life is tough as a Security Officer

5 Comments:

At 8:02 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Sleeping aids you in being alert and vigilant!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Bond, will you growl at me if I go visit you?

~ fufu

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Myeo said...

You are so productive. Being an IT peson n a security at the same time is no easy job.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 4:16 pm, Blogger fee said...

but we NEED our beauty sleep! and what a lovely piece of skin you'll make too, if fat fat really skinned you alive – touch wood!

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

oh no, you were caught sleeping on the job as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home