Wednesday, April 25, 2007

CHEESE and PAWTY TIME !!!!!

I have always been reading about Herbie's and Gang's wine and cheese Pawty time and I have always been so envious of them .... They were having so so so so much fun !!!!

FINALLY !!!! I Finally have a Wine and Cheese Pawty time with all the doggies over the world at DOGS WITH BLOGS and I am soooo excited!

According to this, the party starts at 28 April 2007 at 12 noon SINGAPORE TIME ! and at the moment, it seems to be an endless party (I HOPE) .... Wow !!

AND GUESS WHAT ????!!!!! While we doggies are having our own party, our HUMANS are having their own pawty at Kallang MacDonald with their laptops .... I wonder why ...

Anyway, I heard that tentatively, the Gal Gal, Fufu's Eil and Jay's J are going for the HUMAN pawty !!

YOHOOOOOOOOOOO .... that means the 4 (plus BOO BOO) are able to do what ever we want at the PAWTY !!! Isnt this exciting ???

4 Comments:

At 1:58 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

bond bond, u mean they gonna login together at the same time at kallang and chat with all of us? that's soooooooo great!

i'll be at home joining in the fun too.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

Oh... how sad for the humans to have only Macdonalds party (yawn) when we dogs are more happening with WINE and CHEEZE!

 
At 6:00 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey you guys and your you-mans know how to have fun!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 7:49 pm, Blogger umekotyan said...

The party was happy.
I miss the party again.
Thank you and.

from loved ume tyan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home