Thursday, July 22, 2010

My right face and me!

So ! It has been 2 long weeks !!!

The vets told me I have to be monitored for 2 weeks remember? So, yesterday we called the vets and told her that 2 weeks is up, so what's next ?

hmmmmmmmm ..... the vets said there is nothing much that she could do ...... *sigh*

But according to past cases seen by her, some dogs takes weeks to recovered, some dogs takes months to recover, and errrrrhhhhh .... some never did .... hmmmmm .... I wonder which category I belongs to...

Anyway, she suggested acupuncture .... I ask Girl Girl whats that, and she says thats like poking needles onto you .....

Now, if you guys remember, my last post, there is this "Evil Fingers" poking my face and eyes right ?

So now, besides this "Evil Fingers" there are also needles poking me ???? hmmmmmmm ..... whats all this poking about? Will I look like a Frankenstein with all those needles poking onto my face ? ..... hmmmmmmm

Anyway, we are going to see another vet this sunday, and possibly explore the options of acupuncture .... but Fat Fat is not that keen on acupuncture, but Girl Girl dont mind trying .... I think they are having a small little fight, I mean argument, I mean discussion .... on acupuncture on me.

Anyone of you have any ideas?

4 Comments:

At 8:41 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We have never had accupuncture, Bond, but we know many doggies who have and they say it doesn't hurt and may be helpful but this is just in general.
We hope someone can help you out in your specific case!
Our paws remain crossed for you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 11:27 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

I have heard that acupuncture works pretty well!
Lets hope the Vet you will see soon has a better diagnostic for you!
Paws crossed!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 5:26 am, Blogger How Sam Sees It said...

I wouldn't rule out acupuncture, or giving it time. You are still beautiful, and the fact that they are having such a ...discussion over you means that you are also well loved!

Sam

 
At 11:21 am, Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

We send purrs and tail wags for you to heal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home