Monday, July 12, 2010

My Eyes and Me

After 3 visits to vets, the conclusion is "We need to monitor."

And yes, the sentence ends there ....... all from the 3 vets ........... I am only short of hearing them say "I am sorry, but I dont know what happen?"

So what does this means ? This means I am equally confusion and clueless as you ..... But at least I still can see with both eyes.

Here's a video upload of me and my "not so willing to move right face".

Note the following, the left side of my face is still normal, my reflex tells me that I will blink when that evil fingers tries to touch my eyes ball...... wait, i will blink even before the evil fingers comes near me ....

But my right eyes dont blink !!! It will only blink when the evil fingers touched my eye lashes, and if the evil fingers dont "aim" for my eye lashes, it will touch my eye ball.

Next, looks at my sexy lips ....... my sexy lips of the left hand side does not drop down, the muscles are still there to keep it in place so that I can still maintain my handsome smile.

But look at my ummmmhhhhhhh ....... ... ... manly right lips, it is drooping !!!!!! can you see that ? And because of this, I cant control my sweet smelling saliva, which is always trying to escape from my mouth ..... ... and I tell you, now I hold the house record of forming the LONGEST and WETTEST drool at home ..... YEAH !!! Dont you think I deserve an award or something ?

Oh yes, now I am also good at mopping the floor with my saliva .... I help in the housework ! I am so proud of myself.

Oh yes, here's the video before I forget.

9 Comments:

At 1:59 pm, Blogger Asta said...

Dewest Bond
I'm glad you had some advices fwom fwiends and I hope they awe able to give you encouwagement and help. Just keep youw eyeses lubwicated maenwhile and it'sn not so bad to dwool on the floow..that's cleanable..I would still give youw handsome eyes, nose and mouf tons of smoochie kisses..Pleea get well totally
as soon as you do, pleez tell us
love
ASTA

 
At 5:05 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Our paws are crossed that in time your eye will blink again and your lip won't be so saggy, Bond. You are such a handsome boy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 8:40 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh you poor darling!! I wish the vets have something more conclusive to say than the wait and see attitude!! :(
Don't worry, droopy jowls or not, you still are the handsomest (shhh.. Don't tell Boo Boo!!). Pls let us (or our mom) know if there's anything we can do ok?!

Xoxo

 
At 8:47 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bond!
Yes. You need to have your eyes lubricated while you get better!
Because I know you will get better!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 9:08 pm, Blogger How Sam Sees It said...

We are keeping our paws crossed for a speedy recovery!

Sam

 
At 11:25 pm, Anonymous Ryan said...

Nice blog mentor :P

 
At 4:02 am, Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Bond, we hope someone figures out what has happened to you and what can be done to help you. Purrs and tail wags.

 
At 6:35 pm, Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Bae Bae and Eil: When humans get this one diagnosis is "Bell's Palsy". Keep the eyes moist (drops 3x a day). Ask your vet about doggie acupuncture. There's a video Bell's Palsy for humans, but you could try it on doggies, too. Also google "canine Bell's Palsy" and read up on it. Most info says that it will get better. You probably shouldn't be touching Bond's eyeball, though. Germs, you know.

Love, Mary-Margaret

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello Bond,
I'm back to see how're you doing?
Do you still have your good appetite? Since your right side of face is weaker, just stay off hard big kibbles, hard bone for a while. And don't forget to check for any pocket food inside your right cheek, ok? Keep moisnten your right eye to prevent dryness, handsome Bond!
Get well soon, Bond.
Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home