Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Who stole my kibbles !!!!

ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .............

I was taking my vacation from the office during the CHINESE NEW YEAR and when I came back, I found out that somebody had stolen my kibbles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left my kibbles in my bowl, so that I can enjoy them when I come back from my vacation! And I found my kibbles gone !!!!!!!!!!!

GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. ...................

Who moved / stole my kibbles !!!!!!

Scanning for the thief with my bionic eyes.....



4 Comments:

At 11:26 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I wonder who did it? Could it be the rats? Zen perhaps? Or was it your own dad??? Hey, you'll be surprised that hoomans do crazy things like eating dog kibbles to keep slim!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:36 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

A deep investigation is in order!
I am sure you will fin who did it!
Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 1:19 pm, Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Must be BOO BOO !!! lol

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

 
At 1:29 am, Blogger DogsDeserveFreedom said...

oooo I hope you catch the theif

DogsDeserveFreedom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home