Friday, February 06, 2009

WIND WIND WIND ......

After every bath, Fat Fat will make me stay on top of a table, and I am only allowed to come down only after I am dried - FULLY !!

He say that if I move about when I am wet, I will dirty my legs, and my legs will be black and I will be dirty and if Fat Fat see a dirty Bond Bond immediately after my bath .... tsk tsk tsk tsk .......

So this is the obedient me on the table ........ waiting for my fur to dry dry
Wind wind faster come ............. I want to get down soon

8 Comments:

At 10:45 pm, Blogger The Musketeers said...

Looking great in the first picture Bond !

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

For how long you have to be up there??
Maybe a hair dryer could make the trick!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 11:47 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

So how long do you normally have to stay up there? Mommy dries us up after we're half dried. Mommy says it's easier to blow us dry after that. When we're too wet, it's too much work for her. Well, I think she could afford to lose some weight! Haha!

Boogie Woogie,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 4:56 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I came across your blog and liked it and was wondering if you would like to exchange links with me. My blog is: http://mycutemutt.blogspot.com. As you know, a link exchange is a free and quick way to get more traffic to your site. If you agree, I'll put your link on my site right away if you will do the same for me.
email: mymail@kramnet.se
Thanks a lot and good luck blogging,
Cindy

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger natalie said...

i have tagged you for an award :)

 
At 1:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please send a dog photo that we can use in a funny news story.

www.virtualdogpark.com

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger My LIfE said...

ih waw!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:29 pm, Anonymous Dog Training Fort Collins said...

Nice picture. I like it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home