Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Update on me !! not so much .... really ....

Thanks for all those kind response doggies and some long lost pal !!! I am really so touched by the power of bloggie land :)

I am visiting the vet this afternoon (this is the earliest time slot I could get) ..... Are Vets really so busy ?????? ........ anyway I will discuss all the possibilities with her ...... hmmmmmm .... ... maybe we can do it over coffee in her clinic ...

So far, I have received many information and from the symptons given to me, it appears that it may not be a stroke (which was the prelim diagnosis) ..... but it could be

1) facial paralysis
2) Bell's Palsy or idiopathic facial paralysis ........... hmmmm ..... I hope they are not saying I am an idiot :S

Thanks to all the furkids who offered me kind words of encouragements and information, I really appreciate that a lot.

I have a lot of reading to do and will update you guys as soon as I can ...... Thanks again ....

11 Comments:

At 10:37 am, Blogger How Sam Sees It said...

My brother-in-law had Bell's Palsy! It went away after several months on its own. We wish you a speedy recovery!

Sam

 
At 11:01 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

I am sure the Vet will find out what is happening so she can give you the right treatment!
Paws crossed here for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 12:49 pm, Blogger icelads said...

I've been following another blog in Malaysia http://everydoghasitsday09.blogspot.com/search/label/Marisa

please take a look at this dog is recovering, u may contact them to check if they can help u with Bond.

sorry to hear what happen to Bond...

 
At 12:49 pm, Blogger icelads said...

I've been following another blog in Malaysia http://everydoghasitsday09.blogspot.com/search/label/Marisa

please take a look at this dog is recovering, u may contact them to check if they can help u with Bond.

sorry to hear what happen to Bond...

 
At 1:50 pm, Blogger i said...

Hi Bond, we came from Huskee & Hershey's blog to send you our prayers and healing vibes.

LS and Happy

 
At 5:28 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Our paws are crossed for you and we are sending you lots of AireZen, Bond!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 11:58 pm, Blogger Golden Samantha said...

Dear Bond,
I have no idea about your symptoms, but like the fact that you jump and play still. I look forward to hearing more about the Vet visit. Sending golden vibes and Hugs xoxoxoxo
Sammie

 
At 4:53 am, Blogger Asta said...

Bond
I dont know whewe all the othew comments disappeawed to, i know many of us have witten if you look at my bloggie you'll see that someone suggested t you check the powtugese watew dogs bloggie..they had something similaw
smoochie healing kisses
ASTa

 
At 11:47 pm, Blogger Molly's Mum said...

Bell's palsy is probably a good bet. It does usually resolve relatively quickly. Just be sure to get the vet to order some lubricating eye drops or ointment to prevent your dog's cornea from becoming dry.
Good Luck. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Molly's Mum

 
At 4:02 am, Blogger doyle and mollie said...

oh bond weve just found out you are pawly we hope you get to the bottom of it soon and make a full recovery - loves and licks

 
At 5:29 am, Blogger Eric said...

My friend Asta sent me over. I hope the vet was able to help you Bond and it's nothing too serious. I'm sending you masees of healing zen. get well soon.

Wiry wags Eric xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home