Friday, February 27, 2009

Depression and a New buddy

You guys remember about me being not-so-happy ? Well, the humans finally found out why, apparently, I was in a state of depression :( ........ I was depressed that Fat Fat left me alone for so longgggggggggggggggggggggggg ...... and I heard he went overseas ..... is he in the air then ? Why is he overseas ?

And that Girl Girl, who is supposed to bring me home everyday DIDNT !!!!! She always come up with the excuse that she has a "girl's night out" and cant bring me home, or that its too late, ...... *sigh*** ........ All these lazy excuses ...........

So, I was depressed and caused some destruction in the office .......

Well yes, depression actually happens to us dogs too, so dont be too surprised.

Oh, on another note, we have a new villager in our village :) ...... Presenting .......

***drums drums drums****
Yes, he is the new villager in our village :)

He is a 5 mths old husky and is still smaller than me in size ..... See how Happy I am with him ... Yippy Yippy !!!! Some new villager for me to bully !!! **opppppsss****

Oh Yes, more about this new villager, he actually has a very sad story.

His ex owner, Mr A, first saw me and he fell in love with me, so Mr A went to bought a puppy GR. After that, Mr A's girlfriend say one of my friend, a husky, and she in turn fall in love with that husky. So Mr A bought a puppy husky for his girlfriend.

Some months down the road, Mr A and his girlfriend broke up and TADA !!!! Mr A decides that he wants to throw the husky out of the house !!! And since I am one of his first 4-legged friends, he ask me if I would take the puppy husky in ...............

I was like "Hello, but you only had him for like less than 3 months ....... and now you dont want him???????" ...... and he say "YES !!! I WANT HIM OUT NOW!!!!"

I was ...... fine ........ I can share my food and toys and space with him, as long as he dont boss me around, or ELSE ..........................

So this is how the husky puppy ended up with me ................. I think humans are stupid .......... but I like him !!! and so does Boo Boo !!!!

7 Comments:

At 10:16 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Puppy huskey sure is going to help you with your depression!
You will not have time to feel down!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 10:34 am, Blogger Kelli said...

Hi Bond!
That husky puppy is such a cutie! He is lucky to be living in your little village now with you! What's his name?
:) Tibby

 
At 8:59 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's so sad that the owner no longer wants the cute little Husky puppy. But the good news is, you now have a new companion to hang out with in your office! Huskies are extremely happy & playful dogs so you will never feel down or depress ever again even if it means your papa has to leave you behind again.

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 3:40 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Poor new villager...

~ Bae

 
At 3:46 pm, Blogger Honey said...

Ah! You two area really cute buddies! Love the contrasting colors.
Have fun!
Cheers,
Honey (13 yo golden)

 
At 10:23 pm, Anonymous Home exchange said...

Aw sorry to hear that you were feeling blue... Don't worry though, it happens to a lot of dogs when the schedule changes. Hope you're feeling better

 
At 10:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alex, it's euphemia here!

I WANT TO VISIT BOND + HUSKYYYYY!

hahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home