Thursday, February 12, 2009

Never lie to me !!!! OR ELSE .......

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HAPPY NOW !!

Why ? Cos Fat Fat lied to me !!!

You see, what happen was, last Saturday Fat Fat promised that he will bring me home on Tuesday and that I can stay at home for the next two weeks. Meaning, I do not have to work for the next two weeks in the office.

When Tuesday night came, I was so excited and happy when everybody was packing up that I keep running up and down the office, and I waited at the door, then Fat Fat told me, "I am not bringing you home...."

NO EXPLANATION, NO NOTHING, NO APOLOGIES ........... WHAT IS THIS ??????????

I WAS SO NOT HAPPY .........

And to get back to them .................. this is what I give them on Wednesday morning

ENJOY !!!! AND NEXT TIME DONT EVER LIE TO ME ........

4 Comments:

At 9:42 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
I guess you were really mad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 11:18 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh you give them that!!!! I hope they really learned their lesson. So you mean you stay in the office everyday without going home is it? Man, must be a full time job huh?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Stuffed from eating a BIG feast,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:33 am, Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Someone is in big trouble. This looks very familiar...

 
At 6:03 pm, Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

That is too small!!! you should chew off the whole wall.

slurpy lick,
Twinkle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home