Friday, January 30, 2009

Walking with Zen

This is the first time that Girl Girl will be walking me with another dog, Zen.

But our first walk with Zen turns out to be fantastic! Zen initially will pull on the leash but after a few correction, she does not pull on the leash anymore! And when she is ask to sit, she sits immediately ! Thats so wonderful!

Instead of holding on to 2 leashes, Girl Girl tied Zen and my leash together to form a super long leash, about 3 meters long and what she will do is to hold on to the centre of the leash with one hand and if any of us are moving too fast, she will use the other hand to tug on our leash for our correction. She figured that since I am bigger and easier to control, Zen cant run far with me at the other side of the leash right ? ...... She is so clever, yes, there is no way that Zen can pull me away from Girl Girl, and I will walk just so close to her.

Yeah !!!! I enjoy my long walkie with Zen !!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bond!
Looks like you had a nice walkie with Zen!
The idea of two in one leash sure is smart!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Sounds like you & Zen are getting along well!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home