Monday, November 17, 2008

Run Away Kid - Guess who ?

Last saturday, while I was in the office, I saw this pair of slender, beautiful, sexy legs walking into the office with a bag and a tiny dog.

The dog is soooooooooooooooooooo tiny, that I bet my ONE paw is heavier than its whole body.

Anyway, the lady with the slender, beautiful, sexy legs told me that this small little dog is running away from home and she has packed a luggage full of things with her. Look at this, the bag is even BIGGER than her !!!!!! And why is she running away from this pair of slender, beautiful, sexy legs ?

Let me go figure out this little doggie ..... is this her bum or head ?

Later, to my horror, the lady with the sexy, slender, beautiful legs left without the dog !!!!

Me : Hey Lady !!!! You forgot the bag !! and HER !!!!!!!!!!!

Sexy Lady : She is now YOURS !!!!! To keep !!!!

Me : Mine ?????????????? To Keep ???????????????? Who ??????? me ?????

But but but but but .... .but she is so small, i can easily squash her by just landing my paw on her, not to mentioned sit on her.

Wait a minute !!!!!!! How about giving her to my brother Boo Boo, Hiak Hiak Hiak Hiak .........

I shall do that !!!! My dear Boo Boo ..... get ready, I got a girlfriend for you .....

2 Comments:

At 11:21 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

So you're saying, she's your new sista? I am still not sure. Tell us the whole story Bond!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:29 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Do you have a new sister??
I hope you two have fun together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home