Friday, November 21, 2008

See you around Patches

Sometimes this week, while I was busy working in the office, the lady with the sexy, beautiful and slender legs walked into the office again.

For a moment, I thought she is here to dump another bag and ANOTHER dog.

But she looked different today, she smelt of salt and look more sexy than before


She spoke a few words with Fat Fat and then left the office with these !!!

Oh My Dog !!! She left with the bag and the dog !!!!!!!

Me : Hey Lady !!! I thought you say the dog is MINE ? for me to KEEP ? where are you going with her ?

Lady : Yes, she is yours to keep for the past few days. Not anymore from today ....

Me : you mean ..... no more ? ..... no more ???? ....... you ... you .... you .... you .... but I like her ...................................

1 Comments:

At 10:03 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

I am thinking you are going to miss her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home