Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Adventure with the minister

Oh man !!! It has been 2 months since I last blog !!!!!

I am getting lazier, and lazier and lazier and lazier and ................. OK ENOUGH!!!

Anyway, I had a 2 hour walk around our estate with Gal Gal last week, and we walked and walked and walked and walked and walked until I thought we were never going to stop. And somehow, we ended up in Sembawang where those people are getting ready for a walkathon, there was some very loud music there and a lot of people. And those people are very excited about the event.

Well, I was very tired after walking for 2 hours and bearing in mind that we need to walk back home, Gal Gal went to get some water for me and herself. So she conveniently found a pillar and tied me to the pillar and off she went in search for water.

The moment Gal Gal came back, she was shocked that there were about 10 people, including one policeman surrounding me ...... some were asking "whose dog is this?", "This dog is huge", "this dog is so docile" ..... ..... .... .... and among these people was Singapore's Minister for Law and Second Minster for Home Affairs, Mr K Shanmugam, who was there to officiate the walkathon.

Well and as for me, I just sat there enjoying all the attention. Well, how could anyone not have their attention on such a handsome boy like me right?

Anyway, Gal Gal came back to me and let me have my LONG DESERVED water ........ man !!!! I have never been that thirsty before. Anyway, that was my brief encounter with our Minister. Oh yes, I think he likes me.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bond!
a 2 hours walkie?? OMD!
I can understand you were thirsty!
Sure it was nice to get all the attention!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 7:23 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You sue walked like there's no tomorrow,. Your legs must be sooo jelly already! Ofcourse you are handsome. How can no one be attracted to you? I would stand by you if I had the chance. In that way, I would have gotten the attention too by the Minister. Heh! We got to meet the Malaysian Minister after Mommy's singing at the KL Tower. He was a nice men & he is a Malay & he owns both dogs & cats. Kool eh?

Back to my BOOGIEself,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home