Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The name tag

YEah !!! I got tag by a new friend, Weeze !

And this is the name Tag, and I got to answer some questions relating to my name. So here goes !

What is your name? Bond is my name ... Bond Bond Bond

If you could change your name, what would it be? I like my name so much ! Why should I change it ? Ok .... how bout Donb (Reverse of bond) then :P

What is your pet's name? James, James Bond **wink**

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be? James Bond is so FAMOUS ..... no no no no no .... no changing to that

What are your brother and/or sister's name/s? Sleepy Boo Boo


If you could change their names, what would they be? Pssssttt ..... That old man will KILL me !!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:31 am, Blogger powder-puff said...

Hey

Hows it goin

Nice tag, i like the name Bond too!

love
puff

 
At 3:23 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Good meme & great answers!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home