Monday, September 08, 2008

What do you do on a humid raining day ?

What do you normally do on a raining day ?

Well, for me, raining day normally spells trouble, cos rain = no walk , no walk = moody me, moody me = not HAPPY ME ...... so i HATE RAIN ....

On raining days, I like to "park" myself at the garage with a bowl of beer, praying and hoping for the rain to go away. But Gal Gal dont like me to "park" myself on the wet floor, she say I will dirty my beautiful coat ..... oh ...... what kind of theory is that, I dont know

Well, since she donts like me to be on the wet floor, how bout the sheltered part of the garage, can I park there ? Oh yes ! See my grumpy face and you will know what I am trying to say ...


fd

2 Comments:

At 10:39 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Rainy days are not fun! I know that!
Did you say beer??
I hope the rain goes away soon so you can enjoy your time outside!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

We hate rain too. We = BenBen, Twinkle, WW, Hippo & mom.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home