Sunday, July 27, 2008

Misson Accomplicing !!!!

Hey everydoggy !!

I am in the process of accomplising my mission.

I heard that Skye's grandpa is sick and went to make a mini 9 inch by 9 inch blanket for Skye's grandpa.

I think Skye's mum will combined all the mini blanket and make it into a GIANT blanket !!! I hope more of us can join in this mission. And who knows? We make be able to make a giant blanket and earn a name in the Guiness Gook or RECORDS ? wooooooowwwwwwwwww .... that will be nice.

Look ! This is my master piece, what do you think ? Yes, thats my pawtograph there :)

3 Comments:

At 1:25 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Are you sure you have such a BIG paw?????

 
At 5:59 am, Blogger Kevin Witmyer said...

You've been tagged to play the name game. Come to our blog entry for August 2 to see how to play it.

Wags,

Gracie Lou

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

u got such a gigantic blue paw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home