Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Singapore Arts Festival

Its now the ARTS FESTIVAL now in Singapore. And we get lots of Arty things here, we have plays, arts museum .... and more arts ...... doesnt sounds quite interesting to me ....... if only I can play with those arts .....

But Fat Fat said that if I were to play or pee with any of those arts pieces, he will most probably have to sell me off to replace those arts .............. .......... WHATEVER .....

Anyway, I being a very loyal dog-ti-zen of Singapore, I participated in the opening ceremony of the Arts Festival.

And they have this wonderful fireworks ..... Sounds scary initial .... But I soon g0t use to it

does this looks scary to you ?

And this is my contribution to the ARTS FESTIVAL

2 Comments:

At 12:42 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I love to watch fireworks! They don't scare me at all.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

erm........Bond. You are sure a good singapaw dog-ti-zen.....


slurpy licks,
BenBen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home