Friday, February 09, 2007

Good and bad news

Ok, I have a piece GOOD and a piece of BAD news .....

hmmmmm ...... GOOD NEWS FIRST ..... The good news is Fat Fat is back !!! :) YIPEEEEEE .... I no longer have to worry about whether I will be bullied in the office :) And now I am back to myself ! A happy, lively, smiley DOGGY !!!!!!

The BAD NEWS is ........... Fat Fat will be away in Japan for not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, but 7 (SEVEN) days next month !!!!!!! What am I going to do???? Will I be half dead again? I hope I will not be dead before he comes home ..... sigh .... What am i going to do?


Depressed mode ...................................

NO !!! I WILL NOT LET THIS GET ME DOWN !!!!!!! I can do without FAT FAT !!!! ..... since he abandoned me for Japan I will ..... I will ..... I willl ............

........ I will wait for him to return ....................... *****sigh*****


2 Comments:

At 4:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bond! Try hiding in Fat Fat's suitcase when he's packing. If u are worried he'll see, hide under some clothes. keke. Rmb to bring some water with you ok?

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi Bond,

I hate it when my Dad goes away, I feel really yucky. But I LOVE it when he comes home because even before he says hello to mum, he gives me a big hug!

Fat Fat will be home soon buddy!

Luv Chucksie Bux

 

Post a Comment

<< Home