Sunday, February 04, 2007

I am half dead

Where is Fat Fat? I have not seen him for about 4 days last week. WHERE IS HE? I think Fat Fat may have evaporated from the surface of the earth.

I am so depressed that Fat Fat is not around, Gal Gal is also not in the office ..... and I am left all alone in the office with the staffs in the office ..... I want Fat Fat !!!! What if those people in the office bully me? What if they forgot to feed me? what if, what if, what if .....

Can someone tell Gal Gal not to send me to the office pls???? I want to stay AT HOME !!! Well, unless Fat Fat is in the office as well ....

The people in the office said that I look like half dead without Fat Fat around ...... yeah ...... yeah .... yeah .... Im dead soon if I dont see Fat Fat .....

HELP !!!!! Someone call the SPCA pls !!! This is mental torture !!!!!!!!!

Oh ....... did i hear someone say that Fat Fat is on a business trip to Macau ? ....... Where is that ? I want to go too !!!! ......... any DWB members from Macau? Can you pls send my Fat Fat to me pls

4 Comments:

At 12:34 pm, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Thanks for entering us into the competition anyway, doooog. It was very thoughtful of you.

And hope you find your Fat Fat. Like the vet found mine, and now wants me to lose 5 kilos. Hummmmph.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

 
At 10:26 pm, Blogger sydney said...

awwww poor bond! it is a bummer.
Fat Fat will come back!

 
At 10:47 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Bond, not to worry. Fat Fat will come back soon.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 3:15 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

maybe Fat Fat will come back with food?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home