Friday, December 29, 2006

Holiday mood :)

Wow !!! .... I must have been so lazy lately, I cant believe that I have not been updating my blog for soooooooooo long, it must be the holiday :P

Anyway, I went to the Singapore Dog Bloggers Xmas Party last week end and I finally met up with Friendly Bear Bear


And I tell you, I like Bear Bear immediately !!! He is so cute, so sweet and just so gentle !!!

Oh yeah, besides this party, I was also at a few other parties ... with lots of fun playing with other doggies ....

hmmm .... when is the next party?

6 Comments:

At 10:47 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

We hope the part will be SOON.. we missed the last one.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 2:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun.

Happy Holidays !

 
At 2:44 am, Blogger Isabella said...

Hey Bond! I was looking at your pictures below of you on your desk. You are a gorgeous dog. My Human said you look like a golden retriever they had many many years ago. Happy Holidays!
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 9:23 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy New Year Bond, lets hope that 2007 is a great year for all doggies and humans too :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 8:41 pm, Blogger Sundae said...

Hi Bond,

Glad hat you're back. :D Happy 2007! You've been tagged, check outmy blog.

Love
Sundae

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger José Tan said...

Hey Bond! What a coincidence! My brother is also named Bond and a GR too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home