Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My much deserved rest

After looking after Rusty for so long, I need my much deserve rest .... And to reward me, Fat Fat allowed give me a "small size" sofa as he say he cant find a bed to fit my size .....

I wonder if you guys actually noticed that Fat Fat always get beds which are way TOO SMALL our size for me and my siblings ... remember Boo Boo's bed which is horribly tiny? Well, Fat Fat did it again !!! He ask me to sleep on a sofa which is way too small for me .... WHATS WRONG WITH HIM !!??????!! .. Luckily I am smart enough to realise it soon enough and prefers to sleep on the cold hard floor

Look !!! see for yourself !!!


This looks better


YAWN .... good nite ...

4 Comments:

At 12:11 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You look good on blue!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:50 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Bond, you looked like you were trying your best to fit into the small sofa. Poor thing!

~Jay

 
At 12:04 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bond,

You sure look comfy on that sofa :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger Sunshade said...

You are so handsome Bond!! Your big head...... (my mum has a thing about big headed dogs and of course, rectangular headed ones too)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home