Monday, October 23, 2006

The thing about Rusty

Rusty has been with us for a few days already.

And the good news is, she is going strong stronger strongest .... and she is bring more live into my life .... she is very funny though and a smart lass I must say.

Episode 1

Rusty is made to stay in a box as Fat Fat says that she has to rest and not move about too much else she will not recover.

So me being the good old brother that I am, I was given the task of "guarding" her. And I will bark to get the human's attention when she comes out of her box. But she is a smart lass, when she hears me barking, she will jump inside the box again !!! ARgggg ...... Luckily Gal Gal trust me enough to know that I didnt give them the false alarm ... PHEW ....

Episode 2


RUSTY was left in the room all by herself (in the box), suddenly, we heard some papers sounds, like dogs shedding papers, we went into the room, RUSTY's head and 1/2 body were inside a paper bag where the human kept her dry food and minced beef for the day.

RUSTY was happily helping herself to to the minced beef, she removed the plastic cover and helped herself to the minced beef ......

Greedy bottomless pit!!

7 Comments:

At 1:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, bond, can u ask Rusty to teach me soem of her trick??
My Big Mama always made me eat th kibbles, i m so sick of it!! How i wish i can hv some of Rusty's minced beef too.. Drool.. drool...

 
At 6:16 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Bond, sounds like Rusty is a cheeky and smart lady. :)

~Jay

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Herbie said...

ooohh... Rusty's smart! And she knows she can't be punished coz she's still sick. maybe I should try that when I'm sick next time. hiak hiak hiak....

 
At 1:47 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh Bond, you're so nice to take care of Rusty. Hope she gets well soon and can play with you

~ fufu

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Sounds like Rusty is settling in just fine :-) I hope she teaches you some of her tricks !

Love
Opy

 
At 6:12 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

Bond, are you SURE you didn't help her get into her food and just shoved her in the bag when you heard your mom coming??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 4:46 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Bond, how's Rusty?? How are you? Tell your 16 yr brother he is not boring ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home