Sunday, November 12, 2006

Where's everyone????

I always go to Bishan park which is a dog park where Herbie, Joey & Jack, Bear Bear and some of us doggies goes to.

Bishan Park is actually pretty big, the park itself is separated into 2 parts by a road. And I estimates that the park itself is probably about 2 or 3 kilometers from one end till the other.

Although this park is huge, but I am able to pin point where the dogs normally gathers, the problem is everytime when I goes to the dog park, I see none of the Dogs-bloggers friends !!!!!!

WHY IS THAT SO ??????!!!!! I have the impression that Herbie, Joey & Jack, and Bear Bear goes there pretty often !!! But I just cant seems to see them at all !!! Not even once .... WHY? WHY? WHY ?? WHY ???

the only "regular" dog that I see is a JRT with a 60 year old man .... I like the JRT and always plays with him :)

Hope to catch one of the dogs-bloggers there one day :) My lucky day perhaps .... I shall see who gets lucky, me or Boo Boo.

13 Comments:

At 5:47 pm, Blogger Joey said...

my friend, you were probably there at the wrong time. Most dogs congregate there between 7 to 8p.m.!

 
At 9:26 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Magic Fever goes there too! She is a wire fox terrier just like me!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 3:08 am, Blogger ranger said...

hi there bond... i'm going to link to you - hope you don't mind!

-*w00f*

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Bond... I have also met Joey and Jack there too... I have yet to meet the others.. SAD SAD SAD

 
At 9:40 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Bond, I don't even get to go out of my house. The only dlogger friend I met was Jay

~ fufu

 
At 3:05 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

Guess you're at the wrong place at the wrong time. I go mostly in the evenings... and mostly on weekdays.

 
At 5:17 pm, Blogger e said...

Hi Bond,
We've never been to Bishan park but I'll be sure to make it there when we come back for Fei in Feb.
We're getting really excited about the DWB Xmas Card Exchange so we thought we'd drop by your blog to say HEYA!

It's so cool that the DWB members can get to meet up and have a Xmas party together. Fei and I are now living apart because we had to come to Japan for work. Export regulations are a really killjoy and Fei can only join us in the new year. We've had to wait a total of 160 days , 3 more months to go.

Hope you have a great SG Dlogger Xmas party.
Looking forward to the photos.

Eve and Fei

 
At 11:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

hey, nice you have big dog park there!! Is it free entrance? Don't worry probably you will see them soon.. they just busy designing christmas card.. woff woff..

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

Well, there ALMOST everyday I suppose...

 
At 11:21 am, Blogger Sunshade said...

I think they're all on vacation right now at Scuba's house that's why.....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi there Bond! Just called by to sniff out your Blog! My Ma and I are doing that "Paw It Forward" thingy. There are so many Blogs and so little time though! Love and Licks Marv in Bonnie Scotland ;0)

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Hello Bond

Just like Joey, Herbie, Jack, Bear Bear and Jaffe, I am there most evening (after 7pm)

I want to see you too.

I am going to link you in my blog

See you soon, Scuba

 
At 9:20 pm, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Where have you been, Bond. The "regulars" are usually (not recently cos of the rain) there @ about 7pm every day. I know of another GR name Bond & we sometime hang out at the park too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home