Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rusty has gone to a fosterer home :)

Sorry for the lack of post recently.

I had been very busy "guarding" Rusty for the past week. And I am glad to say that everyone think that I did a really very good job *** proud proud proud ****

Rusty has went to the vet again, and the vet says that her blood count and liver values are now back to NORMAL !! I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER.

I dont know about this blood count thingy, but apparently, the vet has to drawn some blood from Rusty and I think they count the blood or something. But how do they count blood? how to count liquid? I got absolutely no idea ....

I got a better way ... Well, you got to understands that sometimes, human just think too differently from us.

I have a fool-proof way to "count" the blood. What you do is to see the color of the tongue, gum or eye lid !!! If the color is more red than yesterday, that means the blood count is up !! Isnt that simple?

So what I did everyday was to ask Rusty to open her mouth REAL BIG and show me her tongue, like this



As you can see, Rusty's tongue is of the "correct" color now. When she first came her color was pinkish white.

And since she has recovered, we have "transferred" her to a fosterer home, to be adopted .... Well , How I wish Gal Gal will change her mind and keep Rusty.... but but but .. *sigh***

I said a prayer together with Rusty before she left for her fosterer's home. And look how Rusty prayed ....



Good luck Rusty !!! I WILL MISS YOU !!

5 Comments:

At 11:53 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Aw you've lost your lil Rusty big guy! Maybe they'll let you visit once in a while.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 12:24 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Rusty, take care.. We'll miss you too

~ fufu

 
At 6:56 pm, Blogger Jay said...

I hope Rusty is happy in the new home. May she find her forever home soon.

~Jay

 
At 1:17 pm, Blogger Deanna said...

I hope Rusty finds a great home soon, but I know you will miss your Rusty terribly.

 
At 1:57 pm, Blogger bonniegal said...

hi all, this is rusty's foster mum (or she's now called Nia because her asd name, berry, was confusing my male dog, bailey.. every time i called her he came hehe. Anyway she's doing very very well. She's busy bullying my two dogs and occasionally barking at my poor cat.. they're all very good companions. thanks for all you've done for her, she'll have a good life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home