Monday, December 04, 2006

Don't mess with me

Some of you guys knows that I goes to work everyday, I shall dedicate the next few post to MY WORK. So that you guys knows exactly what your human does at work, in case some of you are wondering.

There is this irritating guy in the office, everyone calls him Ah Sheng, well, except me, I never once address him at all. The irritating thing about him is that everytime Ah Sheng sees me in the morning, he likes to show me his fist and pretend to hit me, and me, being a very naive dog, always believes that he will hit me.

One morning, I was not very happy and moody as it was raining and I miss my usual morning walk, and this Ah Sheng shows me his fist again.... I was pissed !!! I growl at him and the next thing I knew, I SNAP AT HIM, AIMING FOR HIS BIG FAT JUICY FIST ... lucky for him, his reflex was fast and I miss him.

Knew what he did next? He went to complain to Fat Fat !!! Said I wanted to bite him. Lucky Fat Fat was on my side, and Fat Fat said this to Ah Sheng, "Why does he only want to bite you when there are so many people in the office? There must be a reason." (Obviously, Fat Fat knew and saw what Ah Sheng did to me every time with his fist) ....

Growl ..... DONT MESS WITH ME .... I maybe be a Smiling Dog but that doesnt mean you can bully me .......

GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

10 Comments:

At 1:15 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I used to go to the office with my Mom sometimes if she had to work on the weekend. It was fun, I hung out under her desk, I wandered around and ended up under the president's desk (he liked to pet me), and I stole cookies out of Mom's secretary's purse.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Bond!
You should have bite him harder!

 
At 8:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. tat was me in the above post
Joey

 
At 12:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done Bond!!! bad man deserves to be bitten! but be careful though, one day he may decide to let his fist go all the way to your face! remember to remain on guard at all times and avoid him as much as possible.

i think it's wonderful that you get to go with your Fat fat to work! :) i wish i could too.

love..
chiyo

 
At 3:34 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Yeah. Lucky fat fat was on your side Bond. You need us to go beat this Ah Sheng up?

~ fufu

 
At 4:31 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

That guy deserved it, I don't understand him one bit. Good thing you are not a terrier, or he.... nevermind. Good boy Bond!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 12:20 pm, Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Bond!

Wow you're one lucky boy to be able to go to work with your boo-man everyday. What do you get to do there? Next time if that meanie tries to show you his fist again.. instead of trying to bite him I say STEAL HIS LUNCH (it's tastier!).

Cheerio!
Dudley

PS - we added you to our list of links, we hope that's oK!

 
At 6:52 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Bond,
Is that a carrot stuffy that I see! Me and you would get along really good.

Maggie

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger Charlie said...

Yeah - Fu Fu and I could come help you take care of that bully if you want!
- Charlie

 
At 6:17 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Way to go Bond ! Don't mess with a retreiver !

Love
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home