Friday, November 24, 2006

The thing about cards

Everyone seems to be busy making xmas cards now. Me too ! Come to think of it, this is not the first time that I make a card.

In fact, I have made and send a card together with Boo Boo and my family for Jay's birthday this year!

Let me show you how Jay's birthday card look like

Nice???

And I even get everyone at home to put their paw prints and thumb prints on the inside of the card !


Now, this is the first card that I made and signed off ALL MY LIFE :)

Oh yes, did I just hear someone ask whether they will get the same card for the DWB exchange, well, stand by your letterbox and wait for the answer !! :)

3 Comments:

At 7:57 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Tease.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Can't wait to get our ard Bond - I am waiting very patiently :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 12:03 am, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Bond, I loved the card which you gave. It's kept safely in J's drawer now.

~Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home