Monday, October 09, 2006

Smiley Doggie

I was at the park one day for my usual run, and this man whom I always see ask Gal Gal, "Hi, your dogs looks very happy yeah? He is always smiling. What is he always so happy?"

Ehhhhhh ....... now you tell me, how are we supposed to answer this kind of question? I am a smiley dog cos I AM HAPPY !!But what that man said is true, I am perpetually smiling, except when I am bathing ..... And I look very very very serious when I am having my bath .... I will show you some pics next time.

I went through my albums and notice that almost 90% of my pics are smiley doggie pics .... and the 10% were taken when I was having my bath ....


any Smiley dogs here? Maybe we can form a club or something

5 Comments:

At 7:32 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Yeah, I get that all the time too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:16 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hi Bond, You really do look like a happy dog. Any offer for you to do advertisment??

~ fufu

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

Bear's just sleeping all the time.

 
At 7:12 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Bond, Brandy smiles every time too, especially when food is involved.

 
At 4:55 am, Blogger Charlie said...

Yeah, let's start Smiley Dog club! You can be our president!!
- Charlie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home