Friday, August 11, 2006

Hit and run accident

No no no no no .......... its not me, but somebody else ....

I came across this blog today and is so sadden by it .... everyone at home is so sad .... HOW CAN ANYBODY IN THE WORLD HIT A DOG AND JUST DRIVE OFF???? LEAVING THE DOG TO FIGHT FOR ITS OWN LIFE ???

What is this world coming to? How can someone be so cruel? Why is that driver so ~!@#$%^&*()_+ ......

Anyway, if you have any leads to the accident, please give the owner a call.

JUSTICE MUST BE DONE !!

4 Comments:

At 11:10 am, Blogger Splash said...

That is too horrible. We always stop for lost or hurt doggies, even if I don't like another dog in my car. We can't even read that article, we would get too upset by it.

Anyone who does hit and run anything is a coward. 'Nuff said.

 
At 1:48 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Karma will get this "human" Bond - and when it does, I hope it hurts !

Sad day :-(

Love
Opy

 
At 8:49 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

Poor dog! That guy should be caught!

btw, you're tagged Bond, read my blog.

 
At 8:38 am, Blogger Dakota said...

Hi Bond -
I tagged you too. I like your blog. The Mom lets me watch those movies, you know, the Bond movies.

Dakota

 

Post a Comment

<< Home