Thursday, September 21, 2006

Eye Power

I was at the door the other day and Fat Fat walk in with 2 packet of drinks, and he hung the drinks at the door and turn to tell me, "Bond, (pointing to drink) NO, dont touch, see only"

So I stare and stare and stare at the 2 packet of drinks on the door.

And guess what? the handle to one of the drink gave way, and "PIAK" ..... the drink landed on the floor !! And because Fat Fat told me "dont touch, see only" ..... so being a good boy that I always am, I continue to sit and do what I was told. I continue to stare at the other pack of drinks.

And guess what again? The other pack also give way while Fat Fat was clearing the first pack that landed on the floor .............

This is what I call eye power ......

I am looking at you now ............... look into my eyes

6 Comments:

At 10:40 pm, Blogger jaffeboy said...

The next time you see me with a t-shirt on, pls stare till it comes off. I dono Y MaMa wants me to wear those things. Super irritating!

 
At 2:48 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Mesmerizing!

Hey, have you signed into the Dogs with Blogs forum yet? We need you to vote for you fellow Singaporean Magic Fever as the Best Picture of the month!

Show your support! And she is so cute...

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:05 am, Blogger Herbie said...

u should use your eye power to make them feed you....

 
At 12:17 pm, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Wow Bond.. That's some eye power you have there. heee.. And you didn't snicker when fat fat was cleaning up?

~ fufu

 
At 2:21 pm, Blogger Günter said...

Oh scary you magic dog!!

Snowing...? I guess in Norway we will see the snow in 3 months time or so....

Take care,

Günter

 
At 10:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blush* bond bond have I told you before that you are sooooo good looking *blush*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home