Friday, September 29, 2006

Pedicure ? Manicure?

Just the other day, I saw Gal Gal doing pedi and manicure. And after that, her nails look so nice and beautiful !! I WANT TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL NAILS TOO !!!! I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT ! .....

However, Gal Gal said that my nails are already PERFECT and nice and beautiful and neat and that I do not need pedi and manicure done. Further, only gals need to paint their nails, not MALES like me, I AM NOT A SISSY

To satisfy my vanity, I decided to imagine and "stimulate" a Pedi and manicure sessions. I am not sure whether you guys have seen it before. What happen is that after your nails are painted, you have to put your hands under a machine where they will heat up and blow dry your nails so that the paintings on the nails sets in nicely and dry up faster.

So here is a video of me imagining that my nails are being dry under the machine :)

WOW .... it feel just so so so so so nice .... to be doing my "imaginary" pedi and manicure ...... WAIT ..... should it be "pawi-cure" instead ???

6 Comments:

At 11:35 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hi Bond. Hee.. so you got imagine any pretty girls to do your nails in the imaginary pedicure session?
Hee hee

~ fufu

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Bond!!! I loved your "froggy" position, but you know...pedicures and manicures are for gals, not for someone names "Bond"...hehe!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 10:55 am, Blogger IndyPindy said...

Awww, you are cute! Hey, look, this Pit has silver nail polish!
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=111854&cdate=20060923&cimg=6

 
At 12:01 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Errr... Bond.. Now I know how come Boo Boo gave you the PINK bento set, with the PINK muffins and the PINK goodie bag already!!!

 
At 6:46 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bond,

You are awfully handsome - it's nice that you like to look after yourself, us gals like that sort of thing :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 10:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bond is such a darling. You just can tell from his sweet expression!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home