Monday, September 11, 2006

It's SNOWING !!!!

Can you believe it? Its snowing here in Singapore, Sunny Side Singapore, where we are near the equator and only known to have one season = SUMMER, yet its SNOWING !!!

It has been snowing for the past 3 - 4 days, except that its snowing fur .......

Yes, you guess it, its that time again when I shed .... And everytime when I move or shake, my fur starts flying all over the place !! You will actually think that its snowing cos my fur is golden and looks like WHITE under the lights ..... So its SNOWING ....

I am so excited to see snow !! ..... but for some reasons, the humans are not that happy about the snow .... I wonder why .....

6 Comments:

At 8:46 pm, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Bond~
Yeah, it's a little early for winter for me here in the States and temperatures are expected to soar back into the 90s by the weekend,Save a snowball for me,Woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger fee said...

snow! i made some last night when i got my face and ears trimmed too! they're yummy!

loves,
fee

 
At 7:34 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hmmmmm - could you make sno cones with that?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 5:57 am, Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey bond dog! wach out for the evil brush and clippers! wenever i start snowing my peepol always get out those partickular torcher devices and i haf a bad bad very bad day.

 
At 8:26 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bond,

It seems to snow all year round at our place ! The Dyson sure gets a good workout here !

Love
Opy

 
At 2:09 pm, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

My humans have a saying -

"Yellow Hair - EVERYWHERE!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home