Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cheeky Encounter

I was minding my own business in the office the other day, lying around the photocopying machine .... watching the staffs getting busy in the office.

One staff who has shoulder length hair (remember my fetish for shoulder length hair women?) came over to the photocopying machine.

I was so captivated by her hair that I sit up straight from a lying down position, in the process of doing that, somehow, my head ended up IN her skirt. So errrrr ... yes .... my whole head went inside her skirt ......

While I was enjoying that, the whole office laugh so loudly that err ... yeah ... I embarrased myself again .....

BUT IT WAS FUN !!! hahahahahahahah

And this is the first time I see a RED FACED shoulder length hair lady :)

5 Comments:

At 8:16 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Ooops Bond - that was alittle naughty of you to put your head up that lady's skirt - but I'm sure you didn't look....much :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 8:53 pm, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Naughty-Nose alert!:-)

Gotta keep those humans on their toes havent you Bond.

Chuck

 
At 10:47 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Bond, you are just like Brandy. He is also very naughty and will peek up a lady's skirt. I think you and him will be best friends!

 
At 9:33 am, Blogger Sam I Am said...

bond~
For going above and beyond.woof-woof.

Lot's pf Lick's
Sam

 
At 9:47 pm, Blogger ranger said...

oh-oh. i've learned that if you lick their legs, they don't mind so much. mom wears skirts, but i like to just bite at them and pull them down!

-*w00f*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home