Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Tagging Game

There is a new game going around where the player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about him/herself." Then he/she tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.

Sounds easy yeah?

I have been tag by Herbie and Jay.

Ok, here goes my wierd habits / things

1) I am a clean freak and I love grooming

2) I loves water and is a "water dog"

3) I dont exactly loves food, I prefer to play more

4) I do not get along well with big males dogs

5) I love soft toys

Now .... I am tagging Troy, Charlie, Rascals and Arwen.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 pm, Blogger Charlie said...

Dude, I was going to tag YOU! Guess you got me first... :)
- Charlie

 
At 2:56 pm, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

A retreiver who's second priority is food? Never heard that before:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home