Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cheeky Cheeky

I have decided to share with all my DARK SECRET which I had always kept to myself ... but plsssssss .... do not spread the word around, else the whole world will know my DARK SECRET .... keep it to yourself ok?

Here it goes .... I have a fetish for women with shoulder length hair. ***shy shy embarrased***

I just can't help it !!! I just can't control myself !!! I mean everytime I see women with shoulder length hair (And I mean ANY women, young or old), I will just sit there and stare at the woman and refuse to move. You can actually see my head following the movement of the lady. And sometimes, if I really can't control myself, I will run up to the lady asking for a pat on my head. But not everyone is as friendly, some are actually scared of my size *sigh***

And this can be so embarrasing to whoever is bringing me out for a walk at that time. Can you imagine, me sitting down in the middle of the road staring and drooling at a shoulder length hair passerby, refusing to move at all? And I will only move after the lady is out of sight .....

The only two person who can make me move is Fat Fat and Gal Gal ..... If its anyone else who brings me out for the walk, they will look very stupid, pulling on the leash trying to make me move ... which I of cause, cant be bother with them at all ...

Women women women ... I mean shoulder length hair women ... ***Drool Drool drool *****

1 Comments:

At 7:06 pm, Blogger Koda said...

I like long hair, my moms hair is down to her waist and one of my favorite things is to just grab it and pull. hehehe She doesn't like this so much. Anyways it is considered impolite to stare. Maybe you should seek help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home