Thursday, August 24, 2006

My nails hurts !!

Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch !! ...

I was behind the door and I got so excited when I saw Fat Fat coming in with Gal Gal that I did a dance near the door.

And guess what ? Both of them were busy talking to each other that they didnt notice me (I am not small mind you !! how can they not see me ??) and the next thing that I know, my paws got caught in between the doors and the frame .....

I tell you .... the pain is beyond description, I screamed so loud that I thought our neighbouring country can hear me !!! ....

Only then did Fat Fat and Gal Gal noticed me ....

Now I got a cut on my nails ....

OUCH !! OUCH !! OUCH !!! OUCH !!!

Watch it when you open the doors will you ??!! And stop talking and looking at each other !!!!!!

OUCH ! OUCH !!

8 Comments:

At 6:12 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Ouch Bond ! That sounds very painful. I think you need to make the humans feel really bad about it so as they will give you LOTS of treats to make up for it :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 3:27 pm, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

OWWIE!

Sounds Hurty!

I hope your ok buddy!

 
At 9:35 am, Blogger Fu Fu said...

OUCH!.
Poor you.
I hope it doesn't hurts now..

~ fufu

 
At 12:37 pm, Blogger e said...

aww poor bond. make sure you get lotsa loving kisses to make up for it.
I came over from Doggiesite. Nice meeting you, bond!
Love
Fei

 
At 6:19 pm, Blogger Jay said...

Poor Bond, hope you are feeling better!

~Jay

 
At 9:56 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Bond,
Poor you!! That sounds terrible.. I think you need to give Fat Fat and Gal Gal a dose of the 'pathetic looks' that we are so famous for and hopefully it'd make them feel guilty.. *hiak hiak*..
Am sure they'll give you loads of TLC and food/ treats to make the pain better..

 
At 5:19 am, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Bond~
I sure hope that you get lots of treats for that,I mean a whole weeks worth..

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

OUCH! Even I feel the pain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home