Sunday, May 14, 2006

My First Visit to Thong Teck Home for the Aged

Today is Vesak Day and guess what? I went to Thong Teck Home for the Aged to do therapy work with Therapy Dogs, Singapore (TDS).

I am so excited as this is my first visit to the home. I have never been to this home as the visits are scheduled on Fridays, and I am only free on weekends.

This home is so special, the staffs arranged the tables in rows and have the patients sitting on both sides of the tables, so that we dogs can jump onto the tables and move along .... letting the patients play with us .... hehehe ... this is so fun, so much fun :)

I like this home, hope there are more holidays so that I can come often :)

2 Comments:

At 1:11 pm, Blogger Gesline said...

Wow.. Cool. Always wanted to engage cai in such activities but he's too hyper and not totally sociable to strangers lor...

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

You can let Cai try you know. Some of us doggies are also pretty reserved initially. We only open up after a while :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home