Monday, May 08, 2006

I slept with a gal, for the FIRST TIME :)

hee hee hee ... hahahah .... this is so nice ... ummhhhh .... well, I got to sleep with a gal for the FIRST TIME last weekend ....

For some unknown reasons, everyone in this world says that I am HUGE & GIGANTIC ... but but but .... im so gentle and nice ... and sweet .... and loving ....

Anyway, because of my size, I have always been sleeping alone, Fat Fat refused to let me sleep with him, for fear that I may push him down the bed, Gal Gal refused to sleep with me, for fear that I may crush her. Boo Boo, Boy Boy and Ah Gal the CKCS refused to sleep with me, for fear that they may become pancake the next day ....

The bottomline is NOBODY WANTS TO SLEEP WITH ME !!!! !@#$%^&*(()_+)( ... Am I really that bad ?????

However, I got to sleep with a gal for the first time last weekend !!!! And that Gal is Gal Gal ... hahahahah .... Fat Fat mentioned something about working on election day and he had to work very early like 3am and Fat Fat being a sleepy head was was worried that he couldnt wake up on time, so all three of us, Fat Fat, Gal Gal and me went to a place that is nearer to Fat Fat work place to spend the night.

And after Fat Fat went to work, I SLEEP WITH GAL GAL .... hahahahha ... till the next day .... this is my best sleep of my life ... hiak hiak hiak hiak ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home