Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wall Digger

Well, you see, I hate raining days and thunder ...... (NOTE : I am not afraid of rains and thunder, I just HATE them) ..... normally when it rains or when thunder comes, I will run into the rooms where there are humans and PAWTECH the humans from the rain and thunder ......


What happen was that it rain one afternoon and the humans went out for lunch, closing the doors to the room after them. And as it was raining and the thunder came, what I did was that instinct told me, I had to go into the room to pawtect them ..... and since they dont open the door for me, what do I do ?


RIGHT!!! I dug a whole onto the wall to get to the other side of the room ......


And before I can finish digging the wall, the human came back ..... ***duhzzzz*****


Hmmmmm ..... but im not sure why the human are not that happy with my artwork ....


And all Fat Fat did was to shake his head and plaster the wall ...... this is how my artwork looks like now .....




See the 3 uneven white patches ? Yes ..... I dug 3 holes on the wall

7 Comments:

At 1:20 am, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OOPS!!!!! I paw and dig the floor but I've never done walls before! I hate thunder storms too, Bond! They're nasty and scary!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:34 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG! Pawsome job but I don't understand why your daddy was not happee with it... I know my mommy would be really pissed with me if I did that too so I don't do it. Btw, thanks fr the loverly gift you gave to Boo, to give it to me! My hooman M likes the handphone holder.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:03 am, Blogger Kien said...

Oh my!.. Bond!.. u are a great art creator hahaha.. i hate thunder n storms too.. but eeerrr.. i normally will hide under the bed or anything.. that i can squeeze myself in..

oh yes.. thank u Bond for the gifts again.. thank u.. u are such a great friend!

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 10:44 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Bond

You are so strong to be able to dig that hole. Lucky thing you just got a head shake from Fat Fat and nothing more.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 7:58 am, Blogger Sam Iam said...

You go Bond ..
A big man with a white beard and a very loud laugh may emerge from your fireplace in the middle of the night. Don't bite him.

Wishing You All Merry Christmas
A Happy New Years,

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 11:51 pm, Blogger fee said...

wow, i think you're pawsome! for me, i think i would prefer to eat my way through...

loves,
fee

 
At 2:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home