Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Leg Pain Pain

I think I am very accident prone recently ***sad****

After my latest protest from my tummy, now my paw pads are also protesting :(

What happen is I went running and playing and running and playing for 2 solid hours last week and I was so happy running and playing that I totally forgot about my tired paw pads.

And both my front paw have a 1 cm tear each ...... Not sure if you can actually see it here .... but this is how my paw pad looks like ...... See that It is actually sore and red and part of the pad are falling off?


And this is my miserable face ...... ouch ouch ..... leg pain pain

9 Comments:

At 12:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouchies bond!!! you just had too much fun huh? :p smooches to your poor paw paws.

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:13 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wah, it does look pain pain. i hope gal gal is taking good care of u. but dun trouble the fat man booboo tho.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 6:30 pm, Blogger Dandy Duke said...

OUCH! That looks sore, Bond! Are you putting cream on it to make it heal faster? We hope you feel better soon.

Love ya lots,
Maggie & Mitch

 
At 4:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch...I hope it will heal soon.

 
At 9:14 am, Blogger Kien said...

oh no.. what happened to u?.. hmm.. guess u are playing too hard.. just take more rest.. and sleep more like me.. and get fat!.. hehehe.. ok ok.. hope your paw will get better soon..

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Ouch Ouch Bond....I hope your leg is getting better...

 
At 2:16 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh... poor bond..i know it must be really hurt...

u ought to be careful next time...

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

We hope your paw gets better soon

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 8:49 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh boy, you are getting sick & injured very often nowadays...Hope it will heal up soon Bond.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home