Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Poor Meow Meow in my office

Something HORRIBLE happened !!!!!!

Yesterday, when Fat Fat open the back door to the office, I ran out AS FAST AS my long legs could take me and guess what ? We, no its actually, ME !! I found a small little catty, Meow Meow ...... the meow meow is still a very small kitty, maybe she is still a kitty I think.

But that is not the HORRIBLE part, the HORRIBLE part is that, meow meow's leg is ROTTING !!!!!!! And meow meow cant move at all , except to meow meow meow meow meowwwwwww ....

So, Fat Fat brought meow meow into the office and put her on a cabinet. But meow meow have very funny legs, her legs are all straighten and cannot be moved.

As Fat Fat is not good with meow meow (He is only good with Royal Species like DOGS !!) so he called the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

And when those guys came, they took a look at meow meow and said that someone had intentionally broken meow meow leg and left it to die there. hmmmmmm ....... dont let me find that idiot who did that to meow meow , I will bite his bum off and sit on his legs till his legs break too !!

And they took meow meow and left ..... I wonder if the SPCA guys will save meow meow or put it to sleep ....... But whatever the SPCA do, I think they have the best interest of meow meow at heart .......

Bye meow meow ....... poor meow meow, if only you know how to open the bark door, I would have welcome you with open paws, you could stay with me you know .......

Oh yeah, to save all your appetite, I will save all the horrible pictures for my personal viewing :)

6 Comments:

At 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! intentionally broken her leg? that is sick! poor thing! i hope meow meow finds some peace

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:33 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

poor kitty!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:41 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Poor meow meow. We dont understnd why would anyone want to do that. So sick!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:31 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How sickening! Poor Meow! There are sure horrible people in this world! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 9:25 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, poor kitty! It's either someone broke its legs intentionally or had an accident. From reading your post, it sounds like the kitten's back legs are paralyzed. I have a kitty sista here who is paralyzed from a car accident at 3 weeks of age. She was just a tiny kitten. The size of my hooman's palm. The person who ran over her did it on purpose coz he does not like animals in the 1st place. Her rib broke & her spine too but now it's fused back together & she's still can't walk properly. Her rib is still somewhere in her body. X-ray can't find it. So it's either done intentionally or maybe not. These kind of dogs & cats usually cannot be saved & will be put to sleep immediately. Well, I think it's best for the kitty then letting it suffer in pain...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 2:03 am, Blogger Par said...

I like to get my hands on that person who did that and break their bones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home