Thursday, December 06, 2007

A fight with my neighbour

You guys remember Brownie ? The big brown stray in my neighbourhood.

He had all along been nice to me, or rather, we had all along been keeping out of each others' way. ....... until today.

I was minding my business, investigating my pee / poo area by myself, and I was half way peeing, when a saw a shadow behind me, and before I can finish my pee, the big brown shadow is already pounching on me ....... Yeah, its Brownie, I got so scare that I growl and I show him my BIG FAT TEETH !!!!

And we both became one BIG ROUND BALL - fighting .......

Fat Fat ran to me and grab both of us by our neck and pull his arms wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee apart and throw Brownie away ....... and that chicken brownie ran away .............

Fat Fat thinks Brownie is not hurt in anyway ....... and me ? OF COS I AM FINE .......

That sneaky Brownie, I hope he dont launch a sneak attack on me again ..........

4 Comments:

At 6:15 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

This is just awful, Bond! You can't even take a pee in peace! We're so glad your fat fat was there to see the whole thing! Hopefully Brownie will NEVER return! Glad you're okay!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 1:03 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, that Brownie sounds like a nasty dog! I hope you are not hurt at all...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger Kien said...

Oh Bond bro... hope u are really ok.. that Brownie sound a nice name.. but doesn't look nice at all.. bite him back!..

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 5:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaah bad dog brownie!!! i hope he never comes near you again! thank god fat fat was fast, but i'm breathing a sigh of relief for him too because brownie could have bitten him! *shudder*

love..
chiyo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home