Monday, November 05, 2007

I met up with Fei's EVE !!!

Thanks everyone for the concern, I have recovered from my tummyache ..... now my tummy is back to normal and is doing what it should be doing :)

Now that I am back, I want to tell you guys that I met up with Fei's, human - Eve !!!

Eve came all the way to see me from Japan !!! OK, not quite, Eve is back here in Singapore to visit her family and we met up for claypot rice.

I was supposed to meet her at 7pm, and everyone was late except 2 of the human and one dog (aka me) ......

I waited and waited and waited and waited ......

8pm
830pm
YEAH !!!! Beautiful EVE appear before me !!!! I tell you, Eve looks gorgeous !! and she is very nice and gentle with me ..... I had my first doggy lollipop all the way from Japan !!

I like Eve, hope to see you soon in Singapore Eve !! Take care :)

9 Comments:

At 5:34 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

aiyah bond, don't drool don't drool.

btw, have u voted for me?

best pet blog award.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 6:05 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Lucky you, Bond for getting to meet Eve! I've never had a lollipup before! How was it?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 11:41 pm, Blogger e said...

awww you are kawaiii and very soft.
Bond's ma, Bond Bond is a very very good boy!!!

Love
Fei and E

 
At 12:51 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, that is soooo cool! I hate waiting too...I get very sleepy & bored.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you got to meet up with Eve! lucky you! hee did you get any kisses from the pretty lady? :)

love..
chiyo

 
At 7:59 pm, Blogger Kien said...

oh bond.. so u get to meet pretty girl ha?.. and try to show off izzit?.. heheheh....

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 9:17 pm, Blogger Par said...

Lucky you.... i want a meet up 2

 
At 7:22 am, Blogger Ashley said...

Bond, you are a very beautiful dog and patient too!
Come visit my Dog Blog and map your favorite beach!

 
At 9:48 pm, Blogger ChaChi Lu said...

How fun! And a Lollipop? Does it get any better?

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home